Monday, January 3, 2011

New year's day

I took a walk down to Mixville park today.  It was so warm, I had my jacket open and no hat or gloves.

update:  I did start this post on 1/1/11, but was called away from my computer and am only getting back to it now.  Two women I work with are dealing with terrible medical situations, and I am trying to help out the best I can.  It certainly puts things in perspective and makes me realize once again how blessed I am to have all the connections and support I do.
What I was going to write about on Saturday was that instead of making resolutions this year, I decided to choose a word to inspire me instead.  After a lot of thought, the word I chose was "open" -- may I be open minded, open hearted, open to all the gifts the universe offers this year.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Meg, Happy New Year! I chose a word this year as well, it is commitment. Hope all is well and say hi to Lenny for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Sarah! Good word choice & Len will read this too! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good word, but I already thought of you as open-minded, open-hearted, just open. You are handling everything great. I saw Andy today. I can't even process all of the thoughts I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen, I know. I'm glad you went to see her. It's hard.

    ReplyDelete