Sunday, December 18, 2011

Two gifts

I was waiting all day today, wondering what gifts I would receive... It was kind of a busy, stressful day, running around getting ready for the holidays and the week of school before vacation. Anyway, now that I have a moment to myself there are two gifts I want to record here. Gift #1. My friend Amy's post on Facebook today was about hugging your family and telling them that you love them. It's the anniversary of her parents' terrible car accident, and she exemplifies someone who is so strong, hurting, and still giving. I admire her so much and will do whatever she says (...within reason). I hugged my kids and husband tonight. Thank you, Amy. Gift #2 was the beautiful starry night sky. Deedee gave it to me by demanding to be taken out. I had some good clear breaths and feel much better now. Thanks Deedee!

No comments:

Post a Comment